Saving money can be as easy as covering your pool all year round.
- Did you know you could be losing a lot of water from your pool through evaporation?
- Are you constantly having to top up your pool?
In summer evaporation is by far the main contributor to water loss in your pool which will drive your water bill up. A pool can lose water every day and with the warm temperatures that amount is increased.
Cover your pool and save
Outdoor and indoor pool’s water evaporation can be lessened by using a pool cover when it is not in use. Using your pool cover even in summer is the most efficient and economical way to reduce water loss.
Pool covers are very easy to use.
Just remove the cover before swimming and replace it when you are done.
Remember NEVER swim in your pool with the cover still on.
Besides offering energy savings, pool covers also do the following:
- Conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed by 30%–50%
- Reduce the pool’s chemical consumption by 35%–60%
- Reduce cleaning time by keeping dirt and other debris out of the pool.
- Keep your pool warmer when the temperature drops off.
Do you have a pool cover?
You will be amazed by how much water evaporates over the summer months.
Save water and the environment.
Need a plumber?
Mainline Plumbing & Cheap Hot Water & Gas are your local Bunbury Plumbers, we service all the surrounding areas for your plumbing requirements both preventative and emergency.
Call Mainline Plumbing & Cheap Hot Water & Gas today on 9791 1608 (Bunbury) or 9759 1317 (Dunsborough).
We are here to help 24 hours a day – 7 days a week!