When it comes to household appliances and fixtures, you may feel like there is little you can do to control the energy expenditure and subsequent cost. Plumbing pipes and drains flow freely throughout your walls and underfoot and can be forgotten until a problem arises. However there are ways to save money on your water and plumbing costs.
Mainline Plumbing and Cheap Hot Water and Gas are your local specialists when it comes to plumbing. Servicing the South West for over 35 years, Mainline Plumbing and Cheap Hot Water and Gas can assist you with all of your plumbing queries and issues that may arise and are focused on providing a superior service to all of our customers.
Some areas you can save money in your home include:
- Water Bill
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Just Use Less!
Water conservation is essential, especially as our summers seem to get hotter and water stores are rapidly declining. Save natural resources as well as consumption costs by:
- Checking taps, hoses, shower heads and water outlets for leaks
- Make sure your toilet isn’t running constantly. A great way to check for the smallest leak is to press a small amount of toilet paper to the back of the bowl – if it gets wet, you’re wasting money.
- Gradually change shower heads to lower pressure, water-wise models.
Plumbing problems and emergencies can be expensive to repair so getting on top of small issues can save you big money in the long run. Checking pipes for possible blockages and cracks, walls for the start of water damage and your mains valve for any damage or excessive usage can ensure you spot any potential problems and arrange a professional to fix now, before they become bigger, and more expensive and inconvenient!
Just Use Less
- Are your kids taking super-long showers?
- Do you excessively use your washing machine or dishwasher?
- Do you all use a full toilet flush every time?
- Is your garden retic working adequately, in the early morning and has no leaks?
Excessive use of plumbing fixtures can increase wear and tear, as well as wasting water in the process. Introduce timed showers, wash small amounts of dishes by hand and encourage water-wise behaviours amongst the younger members of your family to ensure water conservation for years.
Who Can Help Me With Money Saving Plumbing Tips?
Mainline Plumbing and Cheap Hot Water and Gas place our customer needs as our top priority. To ensure you don’t suffer the inconvenience and cost of faulty plumbing and water emergencies, Mainline Plumbing and Cheap Hot Water and Gas are only too happy to assist with preventative maintenance and assistance throughout the South West. Call Mainline Plumbing and Cheap Hot Water and Gas today on 9791 1608 for all of your plumbing enquiries.