Did you know you can get your gas appliances tested?
Gas appliances need to be maintained and checked from time to time. Heaters, hot water systems, and stoves should be checked by a licensed gas fitter to have sure that they are not leaking, carbon monoxide poisoning can be caused by leaking gas appliances.
Why Do I Need a Licensed Gas Fitter to Check My Appliances?
Carbon monoxide leaks are very hard to detect because the poisonous gas is colourless, tasteless, and odourless. Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and can be avoided by having your appliances checked.
A licensed gas fitter is trained and qualified to check and test your gas appliances to make sure they are safe and working efficiently. Plus, they can fix any gas leaks.
What are the Symptoms of Gas Poisoning
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can be headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness tiredness, nausea and vomiting.
Gas Appliances and Rental Properties
It is the landlord’s responsibility to ensure all gas appliance are working, maintained and are safe.
How to Get Your Gas Appliance Tested
Simple, call Mainline Plumbing & Cheap Hot Water & Gas; we have a team of plumbers who are licenced and experienced gas fitters. Call today on 9791 1608 and will have any problems sorted for you quickly and cost effectively.